ALMOST SOLD OUT! ONLY 1 HOME LEFT!
Lot SF: 15,995
Status: Sold $711,532 Dec 2014
Above Grade SF: 3,473
Status: Sold $674,670 Nov 2015
Lot SF: 15,995
Status: Sold $486,400 Dec 2015
(above grade SF 2,000)
Price: $ Status: Sold
- Available: Move-In Ready
- Available: Under Construction
- Available: Permit Ready
- Available: Plans In Review
- Available for Custom Home
- Porchfront Built/Sold
- Carriage House
*Sold properties may also include vacant lots that are privately owned.
Pricing & Floorplans
|Floor_Plan_1443_Allen_ Ave||1443 Allen Ave.||$708,082||–||Sold in 2017 December||3,714||2,524||1,190||3/3||528||8,978||–|
|Floor_Plan_1431_Allen_ Ave||1431 Allen Ave.||$699,838||Sold in 2017 December||3,693||2,562||1,167||3/4||567||8,995||–|
|1403_Allen_Ave.Floor_Plans||1403 Allen Ave.||$701,500||–||Sold in 2018 June||Completed!||3,471||2,544||927||4/4||613||7,789||–|
|1417_Allen_Floor_Plan||1417 Allen Ave.||$744,250||–||Sold in 2018 May||4,118||2,837||1,281||4/4||555||8,612||–|
|Floor_Plan_1471_Davis_Ct||1471 Davis Ct.||$850,000||–||Available for late Jan. Move-in!||Jan 2019||4,537||3,032||1,505||4/4||996||11,521||–|
|Floor_Plan_1352 Allen||1352 Allen Ave.||$950,000 (including lot premium)||$35,000||Available for Late Dec. Move-in!||Dec 2018||4,665||3,412||1,253||4/4||743||18,120||✔|
|Floor_Plan_1458_Greening Ave||1458 Greening Ave.||$715,281||–||Sold in 2017 March||Sold||3,515||2,572||943||4/4||615||9,169||–|
|1413 Greening Ave.||$907,887||$25,000||Sold in 2016 June||Sold||–||–||–||–||–||15,995||–|
|Floor_Plan_1471_Allen_Ave||1471 Allen Ave.||$665,000||–||Sold in 2017 April||Sold||3,533||2,450||1,083||4/4||777||8,709||–|
|Floor_Plan||1332 Greening Ave.||$665,000||–||Sold in 2017 April||Sold||3,658||2,674||984||3/3||610||7,288||–|
|Floor_Plans_1444_Greening_Ave||1444 Greening Ave.||$666,440||–||Sold in 2016 October||Sold||4,271||2,784||1,487||4/4||637||9,445||–|
|Floor_Plans_1430_Greening_Ave||1430 Greening Ave.||$623,500||–||Sold in 2016 July||Sold||3,418||2,565||853||4/4||590||9,481||–|
|1402 Greening Ave.||$625,000||–||Sold in 2016 May||Sold||3,910||2,530||1,380||3/3||505||9,382||–|
|1469 Flowers Ct.||TBD||$30,000||Sale Pending||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||18,028||–|
|1456_Davis_Floor_Plan||1456 Davis Ct.||TBD||$30,000||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||13,089||✔|
|1462 Davis Ct.||TBD||$35,000||Sale Pending||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||16,327||✔|
|1474 Flowers Ct.||TBD||$10,000||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||10,489||–|
|1456_Flowers_Floor_Plan||1456 Flowers Ct.||TBD||–||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||10,421||–|
|1467 Greening Ave.||TBD||$40,000||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||15,838||✔|
|1268 C.W. Bixler Blvd.||TBD||–||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||20,866||–|
|1449_Flowers_Floor_Plan||1449 Flowers Ct.||TBD||–||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||10,564||–|
|1455 Flowers Ct.||TBD||$25,000||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||11,593||✔|
|1054 White Lane||TBD||–||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||7,702||–|
|1042 White Lane||TBD||–||Available for Custom Home||12 Months||–||–||–||–||–||7,615||–|
*Completion dates are estimates only & subject to change. **Prices & Lot Premiums subject to change.
Available - Time to Pick Finishes!
- Price: $1,195,000 including carriage home finish above garage
- Floor Plan
- Status: Under Construction
- Estimated Completion Date: September/October 2021
- Total SF: 5,523 (4,859 Main Home | 664 Carriage Home above Garage)
- Finished SF: 3,131 (excludes Carriage Home finish above garage)
- Unfinished SF: 1,183 basement + 664 Carriage Home finish space
- Lot SF: 11,593
- Bedrooms: 3-4 (3 on upper level & optional 4 th bedroom or lease as loft) plus rough-in for future basement bath
- Office: main floor pocket office off kitchen & 2nd office or main floor bedroom Loft/Flex Space: yes, or optional 4th upper level bedroom
- Garage: oversized 3-car garage
- Carriage House Option: Yes, attached over garage with separate entrance
- Highlights: Located on cul-de-sac with open floor plan, exceptionally large pantry, mudroom & pocket office, tons of flexible space to be used as bedrooms, offices. Great opportunity for multi-generational living with attached Carriage Home finish option above garage with separate entrance. Could be used as an additional rec area, office space, teen area, etc.
- Price: Preliminary pricing from $1,295,000 with carriage home
- Floor Plan
- Status: Under Construction
- Estimated Completion Date: July/August 2021
- Total SF: 5,143 (4,151 Main Home | 615 Carriage Home)
- Finished SF: 2,968 Basement SF: 1,183 unfinished
- Lot SF: 15,838
- Bedrooms: 4 (3 on upper level & 1 on main level or office) Baths: 4 plus rough-in for future basement bath
- Office: yes Loft/Flex Space: yes, optional 3rd floor
- Garage: Main home with oversized 2-car garage of 673 SF | Carriage Home 1-car 302 SF
- Carriage House Option: Yes!
- Highlights: Exceptional corner lot with no homes behind, views and optional detached Carriage home. 3rd floor loft perfect flex space! Plus unfinished basement can be finished by Builder
Building Costs, Pricing & FAQ’s
A: Our standard specs and finishes are exceptional and we believe far superior to our competitors standards. However, each buyer may want to highlight different features of the home as follows:
- Additional landscaping & fencing
- Additional above grade square footage
- Extended patios, outdoor kitchens, fire pits, pergolas
- Basement Finish
- Carriage Home Structure
- Carriage Home Finish
- Oversized & 3-4+ Car Garages, Carports
- Lot Premiums may apply from $10,000-$40,000 (not all lots have premiums)
- Upgrades to your finishes & fixtures
- Clothes washer & dryer
- Window coverings
Architecture, Design & Fees
Standards Specs & Upgrades
Custom Home Building Timelines
A: Approximately 10-12 months as follows:
- 1-2 months: Architectural design & ARC (HOA Architectural Review Committee) Review & Approval
- 2 months: Permit (Permits have been taking about 4 weeks but that could change depending on incoming permits to City)
- 8+/- months: Build-time
A: See a detailed description of our Building Process & Timeline for Custom Porchfront Homes in Erie Village
Deposits & Lot Premiums
Square Footage & Size
Fencing & Landscaping
Is anything built yet?
Erie Village has close to 200 existing homes with less than 25 homes left.
Beds, Baths & Offices
Homes have a minimum of 3 bedrooms and 3 baths plus main floor offices, bedrooms and/or additional flex spaces per plan.
Wood floors, slab counters, high-end stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, glass & stone mosaic backsplashes.
From 7,000 to over 20,000 SF.
Homes sizes start at 2,500 SF above grade finished plus full unfinished basements.
Can We Design our Own Home?
Yes! Porchfront homes and Osmosis Architecture is ready to design your home. Pick your lot, then get started on plans & finishes!
The unique architecture and style of Erie Village make it one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Boulder County. Aware-winning Osmosis Architecture has teamed with Porchfront Homes to create the perfect home to fit your lifestyle.
Select homesites allow for carriage homes, a great option to provide flexible living situations.
Walk-out basements are available on select lots.
Generous outdoor spaces including upper balconies, covered patios & large yards per plan.
Enjoy the acclaimed St. Vrain School District at the Erie Elementary, Erie Middle & Erie High Schools.
Excellent access to Boulder, Denver, Longmont, Fort Collins & I-25. Steps to parks and open space with miles and miles of trail corridor. Enjoy Erie’s award-winning 63,000 sq. ft. Community Center and 20,000 square foot Community Library.
Meet the Builder. Porchfront Homes has been building for 25 years. See their portfolio of homes.
- All HOA Documents
- Architectural & Landscape Standards Packet
- Architectural Review Committee Fee Schedule
- HOA Contact List & Board of Directors
- Fence Standards on Open Space
- Fence Standards
- Tree List
- Financial Statements & Independent Auditor’s Report 2013
- Recycling List
- Park Reservation Form
- Insurance Policy Declarations
- Reserve Study 2011
- Reserve Data Analysis 2006 Report
- Building Process & Timeline for Custom Porchfront Homes at Erie Village
- Supplement Documents Checklist for Erie Village
- Builders Contract Erie Village
- Custom Home Standard Specs
- Common Upgrades
- Builder’s Warranty
- Warranty Procedures
- Citizen’s Guide to Radon
- Construction Site Waiver
- Soils Publication Part 1 of 2
- Soils Publication Part 2 of 2
Deanna Franco of eighty30realty
Preferred Lender: Offering $1,000 credit at Closing! Inquire for more details.
Amanda Sessa – SWBC Mortgage
303-545-9600 – Office
303-883-8858 – Mobile